Here at Caracol, we love Kevin Billah's substantial pieces. His unique style with sand casting is raw, vintage-looking because he leaves it his silver work unpolished. He uses Southwestern stamping and always includes decorations on his bales - and this design is no exception.
- Turquoise and Coral stones
- Heavy Sterling Silver materials
- Navajo crafted by Kevin Billah
- Sand casted
- Large bale measures over 2" in circumference
- Measures 4" in total length and 2.5" in width
- Center pendant measures 1.75" by 1.25"
- Turquoise stone measures 1 1/4" by 1"
- Coral stones measure just under 1/4" each
- Ready to Ship:
- Gift Boxed