Here at Caracol, we love Kevin Billah's substantial pieces. His unique style with sand casting is raw, vintage-looking because he leaves it his silver work unpolished. He uses Southwestern stamping and always includes decorations on his bales - and this design is no exception.
- Turquoise and Coral stones
- Heavy Sterling Silver materials
- Navajo crafted by Kevin Billah
- Sand casted
- Large bale measures over 2" in circumference
- Measures 4" in total length and 2.5" in width
- 2.5" Wide
- Center pendant measures 1.75" by 1.25"
- Turquoise stone measures 1 1/4" by 1'
- Coral stones measure 6mm each
Styling tip: This pendant is shown worn with our Navajo Pearl Necklace.