A rare and new beautiful turquoise has become a part of the Native Americans of New Mexico's designs, named after the region it is found-the Sonoran Gold. Unlike the majority of turquoise extracted from mines where the veins form deep in the mine itself, this is formed inside clay nuggets that are cracked open to reveal this stunning green turquoise.
- Seven 10 ml stones (lots of this rare beauty)
- 1/2" Tall Silver Band
- Hallmarked Paul Livingston
- Traditional Navajo Stamping
- Each piece of Turquoise is set deep
- Fits a medium large to large wrist
- Navajo Jewelry Collection
Watch video for more visuals.