The squash blossom, or Naja symbol, was originally used by Navajo peoples to adorn the headstalls of their horses. The influence carried over to necklaces for themselves and has since become an iconic design. This style, rendered in Sterling Silver and embellished with turquoise stones.
- Sterling Silver materials
- American Turquoise stones
- Made by Navajo craftspeople
- Total length measures 3 5/8"
- Bale measures 7/16" in length
Styling tip: Love the squash blossom symbol? Discover more here.